We’re looking for a Back-end Engineer to help us change and shape our ordering platform! You will help design, develop, and deliver the technology that powers OfficeLuv and our loyal customers. You will work within a team to build applications in the cloud and in the browser that will iterate rapidly and provide direct benefit to customers you’ll talk to.
We’re building for the long run. We’re standardizing and automating a process that’s ripe for it. You’ll be shaping the ordering system and marketplace that powers companies across the country! We are automating and expanding the pulse of purchasing and communication in the workplace. You are a thinker, a maker, and a passionate advocate for the Minimum Delightful Product that helps us "ship it" every week.
We run a very collaborative and growth-mindset product team. We focus on automating as much as possible (continuous integration and deployment for allsystems) so we can all sleep soundly at night.
- You have written code for a live application (please show us!).
- Have experience leveraging PostgreSQL as a datastore.
- You are eager to learn new languages, frameworks, and architectures.
- You value transparent communication around the status of ongoing work, blockers, risks, etc.
- You can bring an impeccably collaborative attitude to work.
- You enjoy working in fast agile iterations.
- You have 2-5 years of experience.
- You have experience and/or value working with multiple departments (or stakeholders).
Nice to Have (Not Necessary)
- Have experience scaling and maintaining PostgreSQL
- Experience in multi-vendor integration systems or procurement platforms
- Experience with optimization algorithms or machine learning
- Experience with React/Redux or front-end systems
What You’ll Do
- Help architect and build customer and internal applications.
- Design and implement e-commerce APIs and marketplace bidding logic.
- Be a valued voice in the direction of our products.
- Build applications for one or all of our mobile apps, and client-side apps.
- Architect and maintain our front-end components.
- Provide useful feedback in design and code reviews for other developers.
- Identify and build new skills, in product and personal development, with the help of team leaders.
- Flexible location with option to work remote
- Competitive salary + stock options
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- High levels of responsibility and autonomy from day one
- Dynamic work environment with potential for career growth
OfficeLuv is an ordering platform that provides an easy way for companies to manage all of their spend - whether employees are working from home or across multiple offices.